Suggested that the program more useful!

Forum rules
tibfromhu

Suggested that the program more useful!

Post by tibfromhu » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi!
This program is very good and fast, I use it willingly, but because of two things is almost useless! One character is a problem, because the Hungarian text completely destroy the U.S. ASCII encoding, and not only in the javascript! This should be something to do! The other big problem with the editing, it does not resize the text editor window! It would be very easy to change in Delphi! Such relatively small things depended on this great web editor usability!
I ask the honorable programmer at least make these changes! Thank you in advance!
yours
Tibor

reuterr

Re: Suggested that the program more useful!

Post by reuterr » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi there,
concerning the language complaint:
Why don't you just use the English version and if you have to have textpages in Hungarian you use WORD or similar, type your text in there, save it as a webpage(*.html), open it in your browser, get the sourcecode and insert that in a "DirectHTML"-object, or - what I recommend if alot of text is to embed - have it displayed in an iframe. Since this is a freeware-program you cannot expect to have it available in all languages. What about the other East-European-, Arab- or Asian languages????

To the Text Editor:
Snap 2012-02-28 at 18.39.18.jpg
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tibfromhu

Post by tibfromhu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi!
It is not the text / quick-edit problem is, but the 'Page Properties' -> insert HTML input section! there is too small and does not resize the window, unfortunately. Quite a lot of php and javascript code I write there, so this is a problem! In addition, there are also texts in Hungarian!
The language thing is you ..
I will show you an example that looks like a DFM2HTML-fragment (from only a small passage, but it can see what is going on)
hello
Tib

reuterr

Post by reuterr » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Ahh,I see what you mean.
In fact I wrote a note to Joerg Kiegeland concerning that. He probably works on it.
What if you just use a text editor for creating your script and then copy it into the DFM2HTML-objects' field???
Rgds

tibfromhu

Post by tibfromhu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi!
Has been forced to do so, I use notepad++ word processing, but so very difficult to work because it often improves the scripts must be copied back and forth constantly!
hello
tib

tibfromhu

Post by tibfromhu » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am

Thank you Joerg, you make a change in the text, this is a great help!
More good luck!
friendly greetings
Tibor

tibfromhu

Post by tibfromhu » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 am

Anyway I made this little converter problem with accents, but unfortunately this does not solve the basic problem.
Tibor

function magyarra(mm){

if(mm.indexOf('á')>0) mm=mm.replace(/á/g,'á');
if(mm.indexOf('Á')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Á/g,'Á');
if(mm.indexOf('ö')>0) mm=mm.replace(/ö/g,'ö');
if(mm.indexOf('Ö')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Ö/g,'Ö');

if(mm.indexOf('ó')>0) mm=mm.replace(/ó/g,'ó');
if(mm.indexOf('Ó')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Ó/g,'Ó');

if(mm.indexOf('õ')>0) mm=mm.replace(/õ/g,'?');
if(mm.indexOf('Ő')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Ő/g,'?');

if(mm.indexOf('ú')>0) mm=mm.replace(/ú/g,'ú');
if(mm.indexOf('Ú')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Ú/g,'Ú');

if(mm.indexOf('ü')>0) mm=mm.replace(/ü/g,'ü');
if(mm.indexOf('Ű')>0) mm=mm.replace(/Ű/g,'Ü');

if(mm.indexOf('í')>0) mm=mm.replace(/í/g,'í');

return mm;
}

noyzen

Post by noyzen » Sun May 06, 2012 7:15 am

reuterr wrote:Hi there,
concerning the language complaint:
Why don't you just use the English version and if you have to have textpages in Hungarian you use WORD or similar, type your text in there, save it as a webpage(*.html), open it in your browser, get the sourcecode and insert that in a "DirectHTML"-object, or - what I recommend if alot of text is to embed - have it displayed in an iframe. Since this is a freeware-program you cannot expect to have it available in all languages. What about the other East-European-, Arab- or Asian languages????

To the Text Editor:
Snap 2012-02-28 at 18.39.18.jpg
Cheers
o yea i have problem with Persian language too ... i need some rtl support in dfm2html ... :roll:

Return to “English Forum”